Get Paid On Every Single Hit To Your Site/Blog, All new Pay-Per-Play Programe!

Labels: |
This Is Something Important!
Hi,
If you own a website or a Blog, than I suggest you leave everything for just 10 minutes.
I promise you, for giving your 10 minutes I'll let you know something which will make you earn every time your Blog/Site is been viewed by anyone.
Yes, you can Earn on every single Hit that you get on your Site/Blog.
how?
Well.. I am sure if you have a site or a blog than you propably would be familiar with those pay-per-click programs like Google AdSense.
What if I tell you that there is a New Program which will not ask you to generate clicks for there Ads but will still pay you every time their Ads is heard by anybody!
What do I mean when I say, "your Ad is Heard" ?
lol.. well for the first time on Internet, a new type of advertisement is launched. This is a revolution for those who already have a blog/site. This amaizing programe is called Pay Per Play.
The formula is simple, you have to add a single code to your site/blog, by adding that code, every time your site/blog is loaded, a 5 seconds audio Ad plays in the beckground. that 5 second Ad is too small that every visitor on you website will hear it Unless he/she covers his/her ears lol.
I have listed some benifits of the Pay-Per-Play Programe below:
  • 100% FREE to join. no cost involved to signup or ever after.
  • Get paid on every single HIT on your Site/Blog.
  • A three level deep referral earnings. get 5% of your referrals earning and 5% of those referred by your referrals.
  • No need to wait for visitors to click anywhere on your Site/Blog. every time a visitor comes to your Site/Blog, Pay-Per-Play Ads are played autmatically.
  • You get paid for just making your visitors stay on your Site/Blog for just 5 seconds.
  • There is nothing displayed on your Site/Blog, it doe'nt take even a single pixel of your Site/Blog.
Is this Free?
Yes! this programe is Absolutely FREE and there is No Cost what so ever for Signup or ever after.
Do I Qaulify for this?
Yes! Anyone who has a website or a blog is qualified to join Pay-Per-Play network, this offer is Available World Wide.
Yes! I want to Join Pay-Per-Play, How do I get started?
It is really simple. just click on the link below, this link will take you to the Registration Form, fill the form and press the Join button and your done. After that all you have to do is to paste the Code from your member's area to your Site/Blog.
I am confused, Can I get more info on this?
Sure, its really nice if you inquire for any thing before you Join it. So, I strongly suggest you to view the link below, this link will guide you to the Pay-Per-Play home page where you can find every thing in detail abou the Pay-Per-Play network.
I don't have a Site/Blog? what do I do? Can I Still use Pay-Per-Play?
No, to Sign Up for Pay-Per-Play, you must have a Website or a Blog. with some Traffic.
If you don't have one, please visit the link below, Step by Step instructions are provided on how to setup a Free Website or Blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey,
I just read the articles regarding Pay-Per-Play, its great... I love it.
Thank you for the info! I love your blog, keep up the good work!

Bye.

MaLanG - Separating Emotions said...

Hey Haris.
Thanks alot for your comment. I really am working hard to add some more koOl stuff on my blog.
Come back soon to see updates.

regards,
-MaLanG!!